Friday, November 29, 2013

Gnomes Need Not Apply

Obviously I'm not planning on taking my Gnome or Draenei into Orgrimmar to go shopping for the Black Kingsnake pet any time soon. There are pets sold in almost every capitol city, making it difficult for Alliance or Horde characters to collect these pets the easy way. Fortunately, most of these side specific pets wind up at the Auction House for just a couple of gold a piece.

However, there are three race-specific pets, all with spotty availability thanks to the "supply of 1" limit. Why a Worgen could better care for a Gilnean Raven than I could is beyond me. Stupid Will Larsons with your exclusivity!


Sell me a Raven. I see it. Right there.

Let alone a Shore Crawler. It's a crab for goodness sakes. Those things are almost indestructible. Maybe that's why Goblins get them? Then there's the Jade Crane Chick which is cute enough to almost make me want to start a Pandaren.

If you are any of these races, and are looking for a gift for a pet-collector who isn't, think about tracking down the pet that matches your race. The rate of people who have them is super low, and I'm sure that's because not everyone wants to make alts just for one pet. So if your little Gnome or Undead friend loves her pets, consider the Raven.



No comments:

Post a Comment