Thursday, November 28, 2013

Family Photos and Holiday Garb

Our guild is having an in game party for Winter's Veil. We actually meet up to party once a month at the Darkmoon Faire where I always bring a couple stack of Deviate Delight (Deviate Fish is farmable in Wailing Caverns, and so worth the fishing time) so anyone who wants can turn into a pirate or a ninja because dressing up is fun and silly. I have decided, though my fellow guild members don't know it yet, that I'm going to make them pose for a classic family photo...err...screenshot.

I have a poorly neglected level 20 alt who happens to be a tailor. But, family photos are not NEARLY as hilarious if people don't have matching outfits. So I logged onto her for the first time in months, and looked to see what I could make.

Turns out there are a surprising number of outfits that are red, green, and white that a tailor under level 100 can create.

So I made several of the following, and plan on wrapping them up, handing them out, then pouting until all the epic gear has been replaced by extremely low level robes and shirts. You know, for the photo.

See how cute she looks in her red robe?


Below is a list of really low level tailoring patterns, all taught by a friendly trainer near you, that will spice up any holiday party:

For the ladies:
Red Linen Robe
Woolen White Dress

For the gentlemen:
Green Linen Shirt
Stylish Red Shirt
Green Woolen Vest
Formal White Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment